Monday, January 21, 2013

Store SCORE!!!

I had a coupon to my favorite store and was determined to use it, so I got myself and the girls ready this morning and off to the mall we went.

At Victoria's Secret, Alegria and Odette helped me pick out a tote which would serve as a new diaper bag. My current one's handles are about to give out!!!  I also got a new black t-shirt in XS since the one I already have is too big for me now (love my Shakeology!!!), and to top it all off, since I purchased two "Pink" items, I got two free earbuds (the day's promotion was a pair of free earbuds with a Pink purchase)!  And since I had a $40 coupon, I ended up getting $70 worth of stuff for FREE!!!  That's my kind of shopping!!!  Woo-hoo!!!  :)

After our little shopping trip, we went to the small play area and the girls had fun playing while I transferred the items from my old tote to my new one.

Odette waving "hi" to me:



Alegria joining in on the sliding fun, much to Odette's dismay, apparently:


Alegria waving "hi" to me:


Playing:







After a while, we all started to get hungry, so we left the play area and went to the food court, where the girls insisted on sitting near all of the toys in that area.  While we waited for our lunch to be brought out to us, the girls played in the various mechanical toys...minus the mechanics because I had no quarters!!!




Yummy Chick-Fil-A!!!



Once their bellies were full, the girls played some more:


Couldn't quite get them to smile at the same time...




Back home, the girls got some mail from Grandma!



And got right to coloring!





After school and naps and a relaxing afternoon, it was finally time for bed and another countdown to Daddy's return:






Such cuties!!!  :)

*****

My new tote, shirt, and earbuds!


Can you guess who picked the blue and who picked the pink?  :)


Good night everyone!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!