Friday, November 2, 2012

My Savior, Jesus Christ...

I am thankful every day for Him.  He gave the ultimate sacrifice so that I might live.  I will live life to the fullest, being always ever so grateful for the opportunity He has given me to one day live with Him again.

**********

After a slow morning getting out of bed again, we had breakfast, I jogged on my elliptical, and then we went outside and jumped on the trampoline.  It was absolutely beautiful today and the girls enjoyed every single moment out in the cool and sunny fall morning!


Well...Odette DID get a little upset when she realized that she didn't get free reign of the trampoline.  Share, Odette...it's what we do!  :)





We finally came inside for lunch.  Alegria was so hungry, she tried eating with her cheek, too!  Hahaha!!!  :)


Odette loved her cream cheese rolls!  :)


Once I was done getting ready, we didn't wait around at home for it to be almost one like we usually do.  It was a gorgeous day outside and I've been slacking on getting us up early to go on our walks to the park/playground, so we left early to school and the girls were able to have about 30 minutes of play time on the playground before it was time for Alegria to go to class:






Odette and I then went home and took naps.

We picked Alegria up from school at 3:30 and headed to Walmart.  While we were there, I decided to let the girls pick out a small toy.  I couldn't help it.  They're such good girls and I decided to treat them to a little something that would last longer than a trip to the ice cream store.  :)  Poor future husbands of theirs, though...my girls have acquired my habit of browsing while shopping and what should have been a mere 30-minute shopping trip turned into a 3-hour trip.  Oops!  Haha!  Most of the trip was spent browsing the toy aisles for just the right toy.  Down one aisle and down another, everything Alegria saw, she would tell me, "Mom, I don't have this!"  And my response would be, "Yes, I know."  Lol!  :)  At one point, Alegria wanted a plastic elephant and giraffe...replicas of the countless safari animals she already owns...and Odette wanted a baby doll...even though she already owns about 5 on her own!  And then there was this:




I don't know where she found it, but she did...and she wore it.  Even when we went to take a potty break!!!  Silly baby!!!  :)  She sure wears it well, though!!!  :)

We finally got home a little after 7, had dinner, and then had a "movie night," complete with popcorn.  We cuddled on the couch and just enjoyed each other's company until it was time to get ready for bed.

Alegria decided she wanted to be like Odette today and instead of crossing off the day, she drew some symbols...oh well!!!  :)



Odette removing a bead:



Alegria never lets me forget that they have to hug, too!


And last but not least, a picture with their new Snuggimals (Alegria got a polka-dotted puppy and Odette got a baby seal):


That was our day, everyone!  We hope yours was just as great!!!

Good night!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!