Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Thankful...

...first and foremost for my Heavenly Father.  He has given me EVERYTHING.  Without Him I would not even be alive.  He has granted me my daily breath, my free agency, my health, my strength, my family, my home, the Truths of the Everlasting Gospel, the promised blessing of Exaltation if I keep His Commandments, which He has given me because of His infinite love for me, and every big and small blessing that I see and even those I do not see every single day.  God is truly Great!

**********

On that note, this morning, Alegria, Odette and I lazed about at home, enjoying each other's company, cuddling in my bed and watching cartoons before getting up for the day.  

After breakfast, I jogged on my elliptical while the girls colored and played.  Then after lunch, we dropped Alegria off at school.  Odette and I stayed and played on the playground for a little bit:




Then she and I came home and had naps.

We came back to Alegria's school at 3:30 and went in to Alegria's classroom for a parent-teacher conference.  Alegria and Odette colored and played while I talked to Ms. Brobey, Alegria's pre-kindergarten teacher.  She went over the "grading" system with me and I'm happy to report that Alegria is doing extremely well at school!

Once our little conference was over, the girls and I stayed and played on the playground a little longer:










We played for about 45 minutes and then finally came home for dinner.

The rest of the night was our typical night.  I bathed the girls, they brushed their teeth, and we counted down another day closer to Daddy coming home.  Odette got to mark off the first day of November (Alegria's trying to teach her how to make a cross, but Odette isn't interested in conforming yet):



Oi!  That Homecoming Necklace is getting long!!!


Daddy's little girls:


Good night everyone!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!