Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cameron Blayne Marlow

That's the name of the guy I'm most thankful for.  Do you know why he's so great?  Oh...there are so many reasons that I can't even name them all!  To name a few, though...he's sooooo funny!  He makes me laugh and I love his sense of humor!  He's so handsome!  I can stare at him all day and never get bored!  He's so smart!  I am so proud of how well he did in college with such a hard major (Biochemistry!) AND at the same time going through ROTC and lots of early mornings and weekends training!  He's such a guy!  Steak and potatoes for dinner, horseback riding, motorcycle riding, and football, football, football!  Which makes it even more funny that everyone else in our household is female...even our dog!  Hahaha!!!  He's so romantic!  That's right.  He's got the whole package, ladies!  Be jealous!  ;)  He's so talented!  When we first met, I had no idea how talented he was...until our first date when he serenaded me whilst playing his guitar.  *insert "Awww!" here*  ;)  He's a wonderful husband!  He does dishes, cooks, vacuums, does laundry, AND changes dirty diapers.  Does your guy do that?  He's a wonderful father!  Our little girls LOVE their daddy so much!  They look up to him and adore him and they've definitely got him wrapped around their dainty little fingers!  He's the bestest friend I could have ever dreamed of!  He's always there for me to lend a listening ear or just to hold me and not judge me when I cry at the movie "The Phantom of the Opera" for the fifty billionth time!  He's a spiritual giant!  I can feel the Priesthood power emanating from him.  He's a hard worker, dedicated, and always working to challenge and improve himself.  He can't stand to be just average or mediocre.  Just take a look at what he's going through...just to prove to himself that he can:


For these reasons and so many more, I love my husband so much and would give everything for him.  I am thankful for him and all that he does for me, for our family, and for our country.

**********

Today was a really lazy-hazy day for the girls and me.  We got up, had breakfast, and then went to the playground for about an hour.  Who says girls don't like to play in the dirt?  I wish!




We went home, colored, played, and had lunch.  Then Odette napped and Alegria and I watched some cartoons.  

When Odette woke up, we went to the mall.  I happened to have a $10-off coupon for JCPenney and decided to get her some new shoes there.  Last year, she got a new pair of shoes at the beginning of the school year and they lasted her til the beginning of this school year.  This year, she got a new pair of shoes on her birthday (August 19th) and they are already destroyed!  She chose a cute pair of Disney Princess shoes to replace her worn out Tinkerbell ones.


After our shopping trip, we went to Denny's for dinner.  It was already past dinner time by the time we were done and since Denny's has free kids entrees on Saturdays and I didn't want to cook dinner (as if I ever do anyway!  Haha!), we just went there to eat.  I was a little disappointed in the quality of the food.  Their menu was similar to Perkins, a place Cameron and I used to frequent in Bozeman, but when they brought our meals out to us, I was particularly unimpressed with mine.  Even the Oreo shake was runny and warm!  :(  Note to self: don't eat at Denny's in Columbus.  :(  That's just too bad.  I always had fond memories of Denny's from when I was growing up and we'd go there sometimes with my family.  At least the girls got to color while we waited and their meals weren't too bad...but then again, how can you go wrong with mac & cheese, mini pizza, and an order of goldfish crackers?!  :)

Waiting for our food:



Once we got home, we were all so tired!  The girls got in their PJs and were ready to count down another day closer to having the man of our life return to us:






We sure do love Daddy!!!

Good night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!