Sunday, November 20, 2011

Simple Sunday

As Odette ate her yogurt for breakfast, I fixed her hair...two pigtails.  At first I was thinking that I'd only put one rosette bow in her hair...but then I decided two was even better!  Don't you think she looks like those cute little Japanimation/Japanimé cartoon girls?!



SOOO stinkin' cute!!!

Anyway...

We made great time this morning!  In fact, after breakfast, we literally had to slow our pace and just chill for a little bit so we wouldn't get to church 20 minutes early!  Yes, that's right...we were ready to leave the house at 8:30!  I was amazed!  :)

Church was fine.  I played the piano in Relief Society today.  For the opening song, I left Odette with Cameron, but she was NOT wanting to leave my side today, so she screamed and screamed and after I was done playing, I went outside to get her from him.  For the closing song, I just kept her with me...I gave her a few things to play with and kept her on the floor next to the piano bench as I played and she did well like that.  :)

Finally we went home and Odette was finally able to nap. 

While Odette napped, Cameron decided he wanted venison for lunch:


Um, Babe...I think you need to cook it a LITTLE bit longer...


Just kidding!  He didn't actually eat that!  Hahaha!  :)  He worked on cutting up the last of the deer, though.

At 3, we went back to church for tithing settlement.

Back home, we all just relaxed, watched some football, and then Abilehi came over for dinner.  We hadn't planned a menu, so we made the easiest thing we could think of...rice and stew:



So simple...so yummy.  :)

During clean-up, Alegria was singing the song, "Once There Was a Snowman," and Aunt Abilehi showed her the actions to the song.  Before I post the video, though, let me write the words for those who may not know them...you'll understand what Alegria's singing/doing if you know what the words are:

"Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.  Once there was a snowman, tall, tall, tall.  In the sun he melted, melted, melted.  In the sun he melted, small, small, small."


And that was our Sunday...wonderful as always!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!