Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cameron's 32nd Birthday

This morning we went to Church and then came home.  We had lunch and then Odette went down for a nap.  Alegria has pretty much outgrown naps, so she stayed up and played while I baked and Cameron watched some football.

Since Cameron has to go back to work tomorrow after three weeks of vacation, he needed a haircut.  He was planning on going to a barber in Killeen after PT tomorrow morning, but a friend offered to come over and give him a haircut and she did a wonderful job!  I've tried and tried, but I am just not good at fading, so I was glad that someone else stepped up to the plate!  :)

 Odette finally woke up and Cameron played with the girls while I finished his cake to his specifications of "simple square funfetti:"


Mmm...sprinkles...!


Cameron started up the grill and made some steak.  I made some potatoes.  And that was it.  That was what he wanted.  That was what he got.  And it was deliciously perfect!

  
Then it was time for cake!


I was hoping Alegria would sing along with Abilehi and me, but she didn't and I was a little sad because I know she knows the song!  Oh well...there's always next year!


Waiting for cake:


It was a low-key birthday celebration...just what the birthday boy ordered.  Oh...and did I mention that the Giants won today, too?  It was the perfect day...Happy Birthday Cameron/Daddy!!!  We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!