Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lazy Play-Day

A quick run-down of our day:

We played...all day.















Yes, that is my bra Alegria is using as a carrier for Big Bear!



I also got to chat with Cameron online today and that was awesome!!! :)

When I put Odette down for bed at 7:35, she cried and cried, so at 8:20, I nursed her again and she was asleep by 8:35.

Then Alegria helped me water the trees in the back and feed Isis. She played out there while I scooped up Isis's poop, so I didn't get any pictures.

Once both trees were watered, we came inside and got her ready for bed. She was having trouble going to sleep, so I finally ended up going in her room and staying longer with her in there...holding her and cuddling with her. That seemed to calm her down enough for her to fall asleep.

Then I decided to take a short nap...but Odette woke up and I went to nurse her...and I fell asleep in the rocking chair until 6:30!!! I must have been beyond exhausted.

Anyway. That was our day.

Bye-bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!