Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

The morning was pretty much just spent playing indoors out of the heat.

Once Odette was napping, I chatted with Cameron a little online and then I showered and got ready. By the time Abilehi got here, I still needed to wash my hair, but both girls were dressed and ready for pictures, so I quickly washed my hair and put mousse in it while Abilehi played with them and then we had our little photo shoot.

Alegria was being difficult at first and that upset me...so I had to step away from the situation, cool off my steam, and then come back and speak to her calmly and ask if she wanted to take pictures for Daddy...luckily she said yes or else I would have been upset the rest of the night that I didn't get any pictures of just her for him.

Overall, the pictures came out pretty cute and the girls did really well!  Because Odette still had a scar on her nose from the other day, I searched online and found an online photo editing program: Photoshop.com.  I was able to learn how to touch up the photos of Odette to get rid of her scar...here's one example, going from this:


To this:


Here are the rest of the best pictures of Odette (Photoshopped):




And here are the best of Alegria's pictures:






I then had a little fun:





Here are the pictures of all three of us (Thank you, Abilehi, for taking these pictures!):




And of just the girls:







The rest of the night we just relaxed and had dinner. Alegria helped make dinner. :)




In the pictures with Odette in her high chair...I don't know why, but she tends to sit all the way forward like that and leans against the table and then she grunts. It almost sounds like she's pooping when she does that, but for the most part she isn't pooping. I don't know what her deal is with that. I'm sure all of the components of the chair are on right because I've checked it over and over again and she does sit in it the right way at other times. Anyway.



Alegria thinks up the funniest ways and places to put her toys:


After dinner we just chilled. At one point, Alegria took my sash and put it around herself in such a manner that it looked like an outfit!!! Too funny!!!


Having fun:





Finally Odette was in bed, but Alegria was running around in her room, so I eventually told her to get into bed and go to sleep.

I think she laid down on the floor on purpose to defy me and NOT get into bed...and ended up falling asleep there!  Luckily she was so tired that when I picked her up and put her in bed, she stayed asleep.  :)


Then Abilehi left and I came to upload pictures after having fed the dog and done all of my other chores and after having had to go nurse Odette once already...

And that was our Father's Day Sunday!!!

I got to talk to both my father and Cameron's father today and wish them a Happy Father's Day, and we got to talk to Cameron on the phone earlier in the day, too, and wish him a Happy Father's Day as well.  He's such a wonderful father and I'm so grateful for him and all that he does for our girls and me.  We love him more than anything!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the wonderful dads out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!