Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Chillin' at Home

Another lazy day...NICE!!!

We played a little this morning on Alegria's bed:



Then while I showered, I had Odette in her rocker in the bathroom with me and Alegria played in my room.  Alegria found another place to hang her animals from, my Gazelle (elliptical):
 
Cameron called right before naptime and Alegria and I got to talk to him for a little while.

After naps, just chillin' in the living room on the couch:
 
Alegria really loves her jungle animals and plays with them anywhere and anyhow!
 


In this picture, Alegria was actually "lapping" at the water in her sippy cup like a dog...I assume the other animals were also at the "watering hole" with her, taking a drink!
 
Caught red-handed unlacing my shoes!  I guess I have to start putting those up high now, too, so that I don't have to re-lace them every time I want to wear them!!!
 
Close-up of our happy little Odie and her super cute gummy smile!
 

And that's all folks!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!