Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Loving!

This morning we went to a baby shower for a lady we didn't know. However; I knew most of the ladies that attended, and that was my biggest reason for going...to socialize with all of the ladies from my old congregation that I hadn't seen in two years! We had a great time chatting upstairs and Alegria made some new friends as they all played downstairs:





It was Addiction Recovery night, so Alegria and I hung out with Kellen and Britney while Grandma and Grandpa were away. As we adults were talking, Alegria put her coat and hat on all by herself!



Soon she'll get it right and start dressing herself, I'm sure!

When Grandma and Grandpa got home, Grandma immediately went back to working on the quilt and Alegria was happy to help!




Finally, I stole Alegria away from Grandma in order to give her a bath. In her bath, she was being such a good little mother and covering up a bear doll in her washcloth like a baby, telling me to "sush" because the bear was sleeping!






I can't wait to see how Alegria will be with her new little sister, Odette! :)

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!