Friday, May 21, 2010

Pucker Up!

Just another lazy morning...followed by a nap-full afternoon...and a productive evening. :) The front porch is looking really good, thanks to Alegria's and Grandpa's hard work!



During a break, we got to enjoy some of Alegria's shenanigans:





Kissy-face!





Although we had a nice, relaxing day, it was also kind of a sad day. Today they took Cameron's phone away! That's right! They actually confiscated all of the phones so that no one could sneak in any phone calls! Cameron made his last phone call to me at about noon. And now I have about two weeks to wait before I hear his wonderful voice again! No texts...nothing of that sort, either! :(

*sigh*

Oh well. I'll just continue to write to him every night and listen to his voice on recordings I have of him singing to me on my phone! :)

Until tomorrow, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that they took his phone away. :( I just sent Fernando off to Brazil for a month and I bawled like a baby as I left the airport. I don't know how you do it. But now I definitely empathize with you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!