Tuesday, April 27, 2010

22 Weeks Pregnant!

I am 22 weeks pregnant today. With Alegria, I started taking belly pictures at 19 weeks, but I've been putting it off...until today. I look bigger than I did with Alegria at this stage...and I attribute it to the fact that I didn't ever lose all the weight I gained when I was pregnant with Alegria. I can tell this is NOT going to be a pretty sight when I'm 8 and 9 months along! Can you say BELUGA?! :oP


In the evening, we had a fun family excursion! Abilehi treated me to a trip to Victoria's Secret to get me a perfume (Very Sexy) that I love and that I had run out of a few months ago! They had a lot of new fragrances there as well, so I bought myself a mist of a new one called Sexy Little Things. Alegria loved the bottle and played with it all the way home!


Thank you for the birthday gift, Abilehi! I love it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!