Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Blossoms

Silly right from the beginning of the day!

Alegria enjoyed picking the "flowers" in our backyard:


Our little trees are starting to bloom! YAY!

Alegria also LOVES it when Isis licks her face. Don't ask me why, though I think it's because it tickles...I think it's gross! I've seen what Isis licks and plays with with her mouth...but...if Alegria likes it, I don't want to turn her into a dog hater, so I'll just keep tabs and make sure I wash the dog drool off of her every time we come back inside.

Alegria: "Give me five!"







Worn out:

Later on, Betony dropped off Ryan and William so she could go to an appointment. They played well together:



After they left, Alegria was exhausted and went right to sleep!

When Daddy got home that evening, he came back all bruised up from paintball! At least he had fun, though!

Alegria playing peek-a-boo with Daddy:

And that brings us to the end of the night.

Sleep well!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!