Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wait...!

Our morning was uneventful. We just played:


At lunch time, Alegria got silly with her corn dog:








Daddy came home early today...we love Thursdays because that's the day Daddy comes home early!



Today is also great because it's the day I get to upgrade my phone! I've been waiting so long for my upgrade! I got the newest (at the time) LG Chocolate phone right before Alegria was born, but when she was about 7 months old, she sucked on it (I wanted her to keep quiet, so I gave her my phone to play with...bad idea!), and killed it! From then, I had to use my old LG Chocolate phone, the very first version of it!

Anyway. At about 5:30, we headed over to the Copperas Cove Verizon store, but they were out of stock on the newest LG Chocolate, the Chocolate Touch. So we headed over to the Killeen Verizon store. When we got there, we signed in and waited...

...and waited! We waited for an hour and a half before a saleswoman finally attended me. And then I found out they were out of stock of the phone I wanted!!! How frustrating! We were so upset! They should really have someone come up to those people who are looking for phone upgrades or new phones and spend just 2 minutes with them to see if the phone they're wanting is out of stock or not so that they don't have to wait so long for nothing!!!

So we left.

On our way home, we stopped by KFC to get a bite to eat. And can you believe that they told us that the food would be longer than anticipated and if we could wait off to the side of the drive through?! What they didn't tell us was that after the amount of time it would take for the stuff to be done, that WE would have to come in and get it! When we've gone to other places and they've had issues getting the food fast, they've always brought our food out to us! So after waiting another 10 minutes and still nothing, Cameron finally went in to see what was going on.

Here's Alegria whiling away the time:


We finally got home, ate, put Alegria to bed, and now we're so exhausted, we need to get to bed, too...but not until I go to VerizonWireless.com and order my new phone!

What a day! Waiting is not so bad if at the end of the wait you get what you were waiting for. Today we did a lot of waiting and in the end, I should have just ordered my phone online to begin with and we wouldn't have had to go anywhere today and waste the precious time we have with Daddy just waiting at a boring cell phone store! Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!