Sunday, January 3, 2010

Musical Tekkie

After Church and naps, we all just relaxed (Can you tell Alegria's got chocoate all around her mouth? Well...she's learned that she has Daddy wrapped around her finger...she'll ask me for candy and I'll tell her "no..." so she then immediately goes to Daddy and asks him for candy. His response when I ask, "I didn't see her all day yesterday! And she's my little girl!"):

I thought the cheese dip we were having with our chips would be too spicy for Alegria, but she saw the top on the table and tried it and loved it!



Playing with Mommy's shawl:


Alegria: "Alright, Mommy and Daddy...I'm off to play in my concert!"

Alegria: "I don't know when I'll be done...don't wait up for me!"


Cuddle-bugs and hugs!

Alegria texting:

Alegria making a top secret phone call:




Upset because Daddy won't give her any of his Monster drink:

Daddy gave in:

Alegria making herself comfortable:





Hugging Daddy:

Good night! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of your daughter with the shawl and musical instrument! Looks like she is heading off to a concert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!