Monday, January 25, 2010

I Forgot

We went to Story Time and had a fun time. Then we went to Little Josh's house and played. After a nap, we went to the grocery store.

I don't know why, but Alegria LOVES to hold on to the bagels. The bad part is, though, she doesn't just hold on to them, she bites them! I tried as much as I could to hide them from her in the grocery cart, but as I was putting the groceries in the trunk, she saw them, wanted them, and wouldn't let go of them:

Alegria: "Mother, you forgot to peel off this coupon and give it to the cashier!" I hate it when I forget to use coupons! ARG!


Back home, she still wouldn't let go!

Tonight Daddy has staff duty. We weren't going to see him until tomorrow night, but luckily he needed to pick something up from home and so he was able to come home for dinner. It was nice to see him, if even for an hour! We love Daddy very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!