Monday, November 2, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Cake

Since Cameron had been gone all week last week, we wanted to spend every waking moment with each other...so I opted to spend all evening last night with him and then wake up at 3 am this morning to finish this pumpkin birthday cake. I call it "The Great Pumpkin in its Patch." I'm pretty proud of my "basket"...it was the first time I'd used the basket weave tecnhique and I think it came out pretty good!

The stem is made out of Airheads. :)


Abilehi's co-worker LOVED the cake when she came to pick it up. YAY! :)

Later on today, Alegria was being silly as she played on the couch...she would just let herself fall on her bottom and she just thought that was the funnest thing!!!



It sure made us laugh!!! :)

Other than that, there was nothing much else that happened today.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!