Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gangsta Baby

When I came back inside from feeding Isis this morning, I placed my hoodie on the back of one of our bar stools to use later when I'd go out to play with Isis while Alegria was napping. Well, Alegria found my hoodie and asked me to help her put it on...so I complied:

Our little gangsta baby throwing signs:

Alegria: "Represent, yo!"


During lunch, Alegria had gotten rotini and cheese all over her pants, so I took them off. While I wiped them off and cleaned up in the kitchen, Alegria learned how to climb on the dining room chairs (up to now, her little legs were still to short to let her climb up on them):



Abilehi came over for lunch today. She brought with her a giant jar full of jelly beans, a straw star, and a $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble! They were Alegria's prizes for "winning" at a contest to guess how many jelly beans were in the jar. Alegria guessed 657 and she was the closest to the correct amount. YAY! :)

After Abilehi was gone and once Alegria woke up from her nap, she took one look at the straw star and wanted to play with it...of course! It's something new and colorful!


(The patches on Alegria's back are from the Vicks I've been rubbing on her chest and back for her cold...don't worry, I DO wash her clothes, they're not dirty or anything!)

Can I have the star now, Alegria?

Alegria: "Mother, if YOU had won it, I'd let you have it, but it was ME who got the winning guess, remember?"










Daddy got home at about 5. He'd had a class that let out early, so he hurried home to spend time with us.





Not thirty minutes later, as he was about to walk out the door to go check on Cyrus, he got a phone call that he had to go back to work. So off he went to work and had to call the Young Men's president that once again, he would not be able to go to mutual.

Cameron had barely returend home when the youth of our ward stopped by our house to pick up some canned goods for a service project. We have a small group of young men and young women, but they sure are good kids. :)

Once Alegria was in bed, I went out to play with Isis again. She has gotten so big since we first got her!

Anyway. Now it's time for Cameron and me to go to bed.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!