Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coffee Lover Cake

I wanted to spend as much time as possible yesterday with Alegria and Cameron, so I again opted to work on a cake of mine the morning of. I woke up at 3 am and finished this cake at 10 am:

The lady who's birthday cake this will be LOVES chocolate and coffee, so as an added treat to the "coffee cup" on top of the cake (made out of fondant), the "coffee" inside is actually 2 GIANT Symphony bars melted and then cooled to the shape of the "cup." I REALLY wish I'd been able to partake of this cake...it was death by chocolate!!!

The rest of the day was pretty low-key. Alegria and I played and waited for Daddy to come home.

Once Daddy was home and Alegria was ready for bed, we spent some more time together in the living room.

Here Alegria is asking Daddy to turn on her "Baby Signing Time" DVD.

Then we had some fun having Alegria "jump" from the coffee table into our arms:

She doesn't really jump, rather, she kind of just walks off the edge!



Here Alegria is making a funny face at the beginning of the video:



That's all folks!

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!