Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are you sleeping, are you sleeping, Daddy Dear?

Cameron was pretending to be asleep...and then whenever Alegria would touch his head, he would "wake up" and make noises at her and she would laugh! It was so cute!






Cameron finally broke down and got a Facebook account just a couple of weeks ago and boy, was he happy! He found a few long lost friends...one of which was a young man named Kong Seiha whom Cameron baptized on his mission in Cambodia when Seiha was just a boy! Here they are conversing on Skype:

What a happy "reunion!" Seiha told Cameron that he just got back not too long ago from serving an honorable mission and that his mother and sister, whom Cameron also baptized, went through the Temple in August. Seiha's sister, Marida, got sealed to her husband in the Temple and they are expecting their first child now, a son. In the following video, Cameron is telling Seiha (in Cambodian) that he should tell Marida to name her son "Cameron." :)



I have always loved hearing Cameron's mission stories and to have "met" one of the people he baptized was such a wonderful experience...to see the love that the people in Cambodia have for him because he helped guide them to Christ...I'm so proud of Cameron for having served an honorable mission and I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for having let us cross paths. I am the luckiest woman on earth because I have Cameron. I am the happiest woman on earth because I have Cameron. And I have him (and Alegria) for Eternity. My life is PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!