Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Waiting for Daddy

As the lyrics to the children's primary song say...







Alegria singing: "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be! Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee! Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this! Pat his cheeks and give him, what?! A GREAT BIG KISS!!!"



What a great father Cameron is! Sure, Alegria and I have fun during the day as we play and learn together, but having Daddy home is the biggest treat of the day!!! WE LOVE HIM MORE THAN WORDS CAN EVER SAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have a board book with the words of that song...'I'm so glad when daddy comes home". Elsie loves the book.

    I am glad you got to see your family and go to the temple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!