Friday, August 14, 2009

Sucker!

Nefilinda and Fernando showed up tonight. Tomorrow Fernando will be the photographer at Alegria's birthday party. Well, Nefilinda brought a few props with her to try on Alegria for pictures...and I caught Cameron red-handed trying on her angel wings!

This is one of the many reasons why I love him...he doesn't mind letting go and being silly! He makes me laugh! Oh, how I love him!!!

Earlier today, Alegria and I went shopping for a few last-minute items for her party favor bags. While we were at the store, she was getting into everything, so finally I handed her two Blow Pops (one for each hand to be occupied with) and that kept her in check. Back home, she tried the sucker...but ended up preferring to use it as a hammer!





Well, at least I don't have to worry about rotting teeth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!