Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little Miss Cutesie

I can't ever get enough of Alegria...she's just so cute!

Today I found an insulated lunch bag that I've had stashed and got Alegria to wear it for a few minutes. How sad it is to realize that faster than I can blink an eye, she'll be wearing a backpack and off to school! In fact, we took her 50-week picture today...has it really been almost a year since she was born?!







































It's fun to stay at home with Alegria! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I just happened upon your blog and it caught my interest with the red, white and blue. We are also a proud military family - Air Force. Thank you for your service. What an absolutely darling daughter you have. The pics are cute, cute, cute! I especially love the sepia with the pink highlights. Is that Photoshop? When you get a chance you should pop into our blog... ourjourney2parenthood09.blogspot.com and make sure to copy our 'duckie'.
    Have a great weekend!
    Ali - England

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!