Thursday, July 9, 2009

Help Yourself! (I guess!)

As Alegria continues to practice her walking skills, she keeps getting cuter and cuter!



Alegria: "And THAT'S how you do it! Thank you! Thank you very much!"

Curious about the bottom of her high chair:

Smiling at Daddy:

Helping Daddy paint some wood for the bookcase he's building:




Alegria: "You missed a spot, Daddy..."

And then she proceeded to raid our dresser in search for...


...socks? It's way too hot to wear socks!


Curious about the curtains:

Where are you going, Alegria?

I want to take a shower, Mommy! (Yeah, right! She HATES the shower! She prefers a bath!)

Then, while I prepared dinner, I put Alegria in her walker. Well, when I opened the refrigerator door, she was there in the blink of an eye...and began to help herself to food stuff!

My, my, my! What a handful she's turning out to be! :)

On the other hand, she IS learning to help out around the house! In this video, Alegria decided to mimic me in cleaning the back door window!



I can't wait until she can reach higher! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!