Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It rained a lot today, so Alegria and I pretty much stayed in and Cameron went to work. In this picture, Alegria's trying on my sunglasses yet again. The difference this time is that she put them on herself! Up to now, I've been the one putting them on her, but today she found them and put them on all by herself! She's quite proud of herself. :)

Later on, Alegria wanted to go outside, but since it was raining, I put her up to the window so she could look outside and I pointed out to her how wet it was. As we were looking out the window, I noticed that she was getting up on her tip-toes and I thought it was so cute!


Here's Alegria after her nap. She again wanted to go outside, but it was still raining, so we just looked out the window at the wet world.



Then at bedtime, Alegria didn't want to go to bed, so we let her play with Big Bear, her sleeping buddy, while we waited for her to get tired enough to go to sleep. We thought Alegria looked sleepy, but she said she wasn't.




And to prove us wrong, Alegria wrestled Daddy:

Alegria: "See? I'm so wide awake, I will beat Daddy at wrestling!"

Even so, after that, we finally got her to bed. Now we've got some quiet time alone.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!