Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Crawling Cutie!!!

Today we had a great time at church! Alegria and I got to sing fun songs in Primary, Abilehi received two callings, and I got a cute brand-new turquoise scripture bag for free from a table that had some that were up for grabs! YAY for free stuff! Also, everyone kept telling me how cute Alegria was! Can you blame them?



Back in Kentucky, Cameron got back from a five-day mission-filled training out in the field. He learned how to actually drive a tank this time (previously he had learned how to command the troops driving them). He also told me that this time around, he slept on the tank's engine underneath a blanket of stars! It sounds pretty cool (to me anyway), but truth be told, when Cameron called me tonight before he headed off to bed, he was grateful to have a soft mattress to sleep on.

For everyone's information, as of Friday afternoon, Alegria is crawling the real way! She'd started to kind of scoot and lunge and sit and pivot her way to where she wanted to go, but she finally started crawling on her hands and knees right before we went to Earth Fest on Friday evening! I took a video on my phone and sent it to Cameron so he could be the first one to see her crawl, and now that he has seen his little princess in action, I'm letting the world see! Here's the short video that I took on my phone of Alegria crawling today before I put her pajamas on:




Exciting, huh?! Since Friday I've been having to be even more careful of where she goes and what she does! I bought some outlet covers to prevent Alegria from electrocuting herself, but I need more!

Anyway. That was pretty much our day today!!! We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!