Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cameron's Home!!!!!

He's here! He's finally here!!! :)

This morning, Alegria was a good sport and let me finish everything I needed to do at home before Cameron's arrival. I first got Alegria dressed and a put a bow in her hair (she took it off almost as soon as we were in the car). Then I got myelf dressed and got my makeup on. I even had time to have a little breakfast.

Not long before we were to leave, I nursed Alegria so that she would not get hungry during the trip to the airport and back. Then at about 9:30, we left!

It only took about 20 minutes to get to the airport. Cameron's plane had landed when we were 2 miles from the airport, so I decided that we would just do a curbside pickup, since Cameron said he'd only brought a carryon. When we arrived at curbside, though, Cameron still wasn't there, so I made a loop around the airport. This time, when I got to the passenger pickup area, he was there!!! And looking oh, so handsome!!! :)

The first thing Cameron did was open the back door, put his bag in, and then say hello to and kiss Alegria. She was all smiles and happy when she saw Cameron! She sure missed her daddy!!! Then he jumped in the passenger's seat, kissed me, and we were off!!!

I was so excited to have him home that I speeded a little and Cameron reminded me to slow down so I don't get another ticket. :)

At last, we were home! Cameron breathed a sigh of relief as soon as he walked in the door and he was so happy to finally be able to enjoy our house and our little family in it.
We spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing with Alegria. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Cameron interact and get reacquainted with Alegria. He's such a wonderful father! He was very impressed by how well Alegria crawls!


Here are a few videos from today:











1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!